Hi Stamping Friends,
Today I'm sharing a card using the Cookie Cutter Christmas Stamp Set and Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. These are available separately or as a bundle. You can take a closer look by clicking on the image in the Supply List. I am also using the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper and a Mojo Monday 475 Sketch.
This stamp set comes with five cute little characters and their accessories. With the designer series paper and the bundle, this was a fast and easy card to put together. Here's how I made it.
1. Cut card stock and designer paper.
- Crumb Cake - 4-1/4" x 11". Score at 5-1/2".
- Whisper White - 4" x 5-1/4" (cut 2- 1 for inside), 2-3/4" x 3-3/4", 2-1/8" x 3-1/4", scraps for gingerbread man and bow tie.
- Real Red - 1" x 3-3/4". Flag one end.
- Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper - Dots-3-3/4" x 5", Stripes-2-5/8" x 3-5/8"
2. Layer Dot designer paper on Whisper White using your choice of adhesive and attach to card front.
3. Layer Striped designer paper on Whisper White Piece using same adhesive.
4. Flag one end of Real Red strip.
5. Stamp gingerbread man in Crumb Cake ink on Whisper White and punch using Cookie Cutter Builder Punch. Stamp bow tie in Real Red ink and punch using same punch. Attach to gingerbread man using a glue dot. Add dimensionals to back and set aside.
6. Stamp greeting on lower edge of smallest Whisper White piece. Run through Big Shot using Softly Falling Embossing Folder. Add dimensionals to back.
7. Arrange pieces as desired and begin layering to card body. I used Fast Fuse to attach all layers up to the focal point, which is attached using Stampin' Dimensionals.
8. Stamp sentiment on second 5-1/4" x 4" Whisper White piece. Decorate, if desired. I added a small strip of designer paper layered on a slightly larger piece of real red card stock. It's attached along the bottom using Fast Fuse. Sorry, I forgot to photograph it.
Do you like it? Please let me know in the comment section below. If you have any question about the directions or any other stamping related inquiry, please email me and I will respond as soon as possible. Click on any of the images above for a more detailed, close-up look.
Please enter the November Host Code below, if your online order is under $150. You can find it on your shopping bag page in my Online Stampin' Up! Store.
NOVEMBER HOST CODE
November 30th is the end of the Stitched From The Heart Promotion. You may recall that Stampin' Up! released a set of Framelit Dies called Stitched Shapes Framelit Dies back on November 1st. These are an early release and will be in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog availble in June.
At the same time the Stitched From the Heart Promotion began featuring 12 stamp sets that coordinate with the Stitched Shapes Framelits.
I hope you enjoyed your visit today! Thanks for stopping by and see you next time!