Hi Stamping Friends,
It's almost here! Stampin' Up!'s Online Extravaganza begins this Monday, November 21st through Monday, November 28th. You can save up to 40% off select items. To sweeten the deal, there will be a 24-hour sale on the first day (21st) and the last day (28th). These will feature special prices only available on those days.
YOUR LIST OF DEALS
Take a few minutes to check out the list. There is a lot to look at!! I am so excited about this! I needed to read it several times to fully understand what is being offered. Make your list and you'll be good to go on Monday morning. To ensure you get what you want, I recommend ordering online at my Stampin' Up! Store. If you do decide to place an order online, and your order is under $150, please enter the November Host Code in the appropriate box on your Shopping Bag Page.
NOVEMBER HOST CODE: ZBJD7VAE
If you would prefer I enter your order for you, please email me and include your phone number. I will need to call you for credit card information.
• Promotion period: November 21-28, 2016
• You must use the bundle item codes provided. Discounts will not be applied if individual item numbers are entered separately.
• Some bundles have been created exclusively for Online Extravaganza and will not be available after the promotion ends.
• There is no minimum purchase required in order to receive the discounted price.
• Additional products from current catalogs may be purchased on the same order.
• Discounts range from 10-40 percent and may vary per market. Note: While some retiring holiday products may be discounted during the retiring list promotion in December, no discounts will be greater than the discounts being offered during Online Extravaganza.
• Online Extravaganza includes two 24-hour sales.
• The first 24-hour sale begins at 12:01 AM (MT) on November 21 and runs
through 11:50 PM (MT) that same day.
• The second 24-hour sale begins at 12:01 AM (MT) on November 28 and
runs through 11:50 PM (MT) that same day.
STITCHED SHAPES FRAMELITS DIES UPDATE!
Due to the extreme popularity of these dies, Stampin' Up! has temporarily shifted them to the non-orderable status. As soon as the backorder arrives, they will become available again. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Have you downloaded the list of coordinating stamp sets that are also on sale?
These items and any other items from any catalog may be included with your Online Extravaganza items and shipped together directly to your door!
Once again, please email me if you have any questions regarding these promotions or anything related to stamping and/or Stampin' Up! I am at your service.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Sunday! See you next time!